页面

2010年10月22日星期五

arr.. today.. boring day

hmm.. working working ...
hehe.. this is my life.. die lo..
dunno today... gt.. rm 1000++ or not..
haiz..
salary damm poor..
hope hope...can reach..
just now... go lush.... wait my friend...
haiz... hmm.. suddenly...lush... staff.. fighting...
one staf... hit by bottle... head.. all bleeding...
haiz..
shit lar....hmm.. and then....because of one handphone...
fighting..
yer.. realy very nt suitable...
my gosh...
hmm... hope now.. i can find more more money...
and study my law..cause... i saw.. many person.. in pub...
all like.... very bad guy... i saw.. them.. and look back to my self...
hmm.. starting.. to become.. one of them...
lucky.. i gt mummy to express the thing happen surround me...
got mummy.. i will be having a bright future...
hmm...
time past... now i become.. cool cool cool..
from time being to another..
haiz... hope.. this change is gud.. to me..

now... leh... is to find another.. job.. in the morning...
must find more more money...
i need more more money..
no luv.. no girl nvm ...

MONEY!!!!!

hehe... gud nite .. everyone...
gonna sleep jor...
wuwu....hehe
i am MasON Han..nitez

没有评论: