页面

2010年11月12日星期五

So Long din write blog..

hmm...
this few... day....
realy... a stress... day for me...
think that... can manage... to find rm 12000..
at first.. morning .. can find a job.. is rm 1100++
bt now dun have jo..sad..
hmm.. left k box only...yer.. now... rm 1400++
how how...
my dreaM .. i need to think sumthing lo...
hehe... i wun give up also..
who i am.. lee ming han wo...!!

hmm... this .. month.. pay the.. phone bill. and broadband...rm400..
wow.. like killing me softly...with digi..
haha
hmm.. luv.. ar... boring..
no target appear...

today.. my friend.. kok kheng bring me go and c the girl that she like...
hmm.. at first.. c that girl.. she say me nt like korean guy.. bt china guy..
my god..hmm.. then lar..she my nose nt tall...and skin dark..
haha..
cham mou..yong sui jo...
then her sister.. twin..haha.. say i am very funny.. person...oh my gosh.
am i...
i very cool lo...hurr.!!
hehe
bt my bro.. seem worry.. cause.. the girl she like give comment to me..
haiz..
i realy.. dunno how to advice my friend...
luv .. sumone.. why think so much.. worry for wat...
u luv sumone...bt the girl dun luv u...
it nt stupid...okok..
at least.. u try.. to luv sumone.. enjoy. it .lo..
bro... be confidence...to yourself...dun act confidence...
both are nt the same thing...

hmm.. that twins sister.. say her bf.. will .. angry.. if,,,she noe.. she go with other guy that he dunno...
and facebook.. email... and phone... also kena check...
my god.. i ask that girl.. u still with this guy...
oop .. sry it this jerk..
then she say.. ya.. she luv him...
hehe..
then i diam diam saja..
realy... stupiak.. luv this kind of guy..

hehe.. ok lu...
gt work already..
money. money.. here i come...
blek...
lawyer... jangan lari..
saya sudah. datang...
hehe,,

i am mason han...
nice to meet you all.. and failure is the end...
gam ba teh....^.^

没有评论: