页面

2010年11月29日星期一

sad... angry.. piss off...

hmm..
today...
i heard from sumone...
one of staff say i sing very loud...! give him very fan...
i dunno give wat expression..
friend...

i dun talk bad about him...!!
why... did i say or do anyhting wrong to you..
haiz..
after.. i hear this...
i realy..start understand .. my another staff karson ng...
said...
there are no true friend...
all friend... are just using each other...

it ok ..at least .. i din trust anyone also.. from the start...!!
hmm.. bt one thing for sure...
i am small gas..
and that person... will nt be my friend soon...
u are shit!!!
hmm... i realy sad..suan le ba...
at least.. i still dun wan to be make any enemy now..
sabar...with this kind of people...

hehe.. today...
happy lo...
gt a small mui mui...
call me cute ... gor gor..
haha...
the way i do my job.. very cute...
always kena bully by other...
happy.. lo...
at least gt sumone... now the way i using in my job..

hmm.. going to start my journey..
in singing...
and also saving money...for my study...
hehe
hmm.. next week.. need to help the k kiddies singing competition...
take care all the contestant...
become their step father...
wuwu...very excited...
thank to karson ng.. give me a chance to learn ...
at least i learn sumthing.. in k box..
wat a nice experience..before i leave k-box.. in next year june...
appreciate.. the day... in my luv working place....
K-BOX>>>
my second home...
a place where i cry.. i laugh... i angry....i jealous...
hehe...

hmmm.. my birthday... hehe..
they all celebrate ... my birthday... in k box kitchen....
hehe..
call me go to kitchen.. and suddenly.. light off...haha.
happy birthday... song begin...
a cake bring in my first sight..
oh my gosh...
hehe...happy...at least.. a memorable.. for my 20 birthday....
thank to you all...
now a day..
me 20 years old..
hehe..feel very tired... this few day...
my eye ... and head.,, pain.. feel very pain and dizzy....
haiz..
dunno... wat happen..
bt can feel.. i need sum rest....to walk another 50 years..
to become a true man...
to become a man... that can take care of myself and another path of mine..
amitabha...
pls forgive me.. all the wrong i have done..
i regreat of the thing had happen...
i hope.. i can stand up back...
and help many people in future...!!
this is my dream. to decrease the wrong i have done....to all the people i have hurt...
sry..!!!对不起。。。

gud nite.. everyone..
i am mason...
lee ming han...
sweet dream...

没有评论: